Carlton Plastics |
Composite & uPVC
Beautiful, secure composite doors installed by
our expert team in Saltash
Composite doors truly are the ultimate choice of door for your home or business. Tough, thermally efficient, secure with snap-proof multi-locking systems, and with stunning kerb appeal, there is no better entrance door on the market!
Our composite door collections consist of a huge range of colours and designs with a multitude of glazing options, including: Georgian, Composite Crown, Cottage, Bohemia Eclipse, and Select Solid. Designs that are ideal for classic and contemporary properties alike.
Hurst Composite Doors
Look at the latest offers and collections from Hurst!
Hallmark Composite Doors
Liniar Doors & Windows
Altegra Bifolding Doors
Benefits of composite doors
- With a GRP skin that resists knocks and scratches, they are highly durable
- Stunning designs using modern technology – finished with embossed woodgrain detailing
- Waterproof, easy to clean and low maintenance
- Safe and secure, having a high-density
- polyurethane foam core
- Multi-point locking systems for extra security.
- Bump proof. Snap proof.
- CE marked and manufactured to S:EN 6375, PAS 24:2016 for weather and security performance certification, Q-mark for enhanced security as well as Secured by Design
uPVC doors and panels
We also have a variety of uPVC doors for your home, which come in a range of designs and glazing options – including triple glazing! Collections include Signature, Opaque, and Traditional.
- Tough and durable
- Rust and rot proof
- The affordable option
- Highly secure
- Beautiful patterns, designs and glazing options
- Thermally efficient